Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/5/2002 6:33:43 PM EDT
I am looking for a place that sells either 16" or 20" Bushmaster AR's that already have the Mini-Y brake/compensator installed. Anyone know of a good place to get my dealer to order from? Please post links if you have them. Thanks so much.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:21:25 PM EDT
C'mon, surely someone knows! I saw in a previous post that Kieslers or some company has them that way, but there was no link posted and I couldn't find a Kiesler's that sold guns by doing a search. A link to this website would be all I need if anyone knows it. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:24:42 PM EDT
Go to Industy Forum and check with Gunsmoke. they usually have pretty good inventory of BM products.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:06:59 PM EDT
Ummm... this may be a dumb question but why can't your dealer order them from Bushmaster?
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:28:34 PM EDT
Not a dumb question. And yes the dealer can order directly from them. But you can get them cheaper from a wholesaler than you can straight from Bushmaster! Also, seems it takes most people forever to receive their Bushy's from the factory. I would rather order them from someone who has them in stock and ready to ship. But I may just go ahead and order the Bushy M4, that is a sexy little carbine. And it comes standard with the mini-y already attached.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 11:54:52 PM EDT
If you want a 20" w/mini y buy a copy of Shotgun News and take a look at the Kiesler's add. $699 IIRC. A2 upper.

I got my M4/A3 mini Y from them a while ago. The prices have gone up, but not too bad ($699 is a good deal if the config is what you want).
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:11:28 PM EDT
IMPACT GUNS out in Idaho great selection and fair prices and very good service i just got an M4 w/mini Y comp and love it.
Top Top