Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2002 12:49:43 PM EDT
Just plunked down $399 to get a Ruger Vacquero .45lc with an additional .45acp cylinder.  Have always wanted one but have been too pricey around here.  Not sure why I even wanted one, but I guess the collection needs at least one revolver.  Now I just gotta figure out how to pay the credit card bill.  Besides having to wait ten days to actually get it.  Damn California.

Anyone else have one of these?  Thoughts or opinions?  Guess I shoulda asked first but I probably would have got it anyhow.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#1]
That's the one I started with.  Loved it so much that I then bought a matching pair of .44's for $700.  Watch out, I don't know what it is but they are addictive!
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top