Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2002 1:13:23 AM EDT
Does anyone here own one of these?  It looks like a nice rifle but I haven't heard any first hand accounts about it.  Whould it be a good first sniper rifle?  I am looking at this or a Remington 700 PSS .308.  Thoughts please.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 3:37:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:41:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Got one and love it. Rifle with an extra mag under $900.00. mounted a leupold 3x9 tactical because thats what i had in my safe as an extra. shoots .5 moa with 175 and 168 fed match. 200 yards only because thats what i have had time to do. easily adjustable trigger. i did buy hex head mt screws from brownells and swapped them out. buy win screws and you only need two of the three. need to trim length. Did not need them but i do like them for torqueing. Great rifle, good price and at the time available.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn, Mr. kali, I'd love to give you a range report but the temp today is in the 40s and the wind is blowing at about 25 mph.  I hope it calms down a little tomorrow so I can take out my new toy and yank the trigger a couple of times.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 11:26:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#5]
This guy got me mine.  I had my rifle exactly a week after dropping the FFL and the funds in the mail.  Great guy to deal with.

[email protected]

Val Shannahan, Gulfstream Sports.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top