Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2002 5:03:09 AM EDT
I found this pic on ebay was wondering if anybody knows who carries or could make me a fake silencer like this that slips over the barrel. I think it would look cool on my new rock river upper I just ordered my Sableco. I sent a email to KKF to check with him so anybody have any other ideas

Link Posted: 2/24/2002 5:14:12 AM EDT
[#1]
btt....
surely some knows where i can find one of these
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, look in "Shotgun News" or "GunLists"...They are towards the end; in the "advanced military rifles for sale" section. I saw the company advertize there in last months issue. They make both pre-ban as well as post ban models.It should be a pretty large add. Sorry I dont have a copy with me, otherwise I'd tell you more.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 4:30:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll grab a copy of shotgun news in the morning. Any body know someplace online that may carry the slip on tube in the pic.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 5:37:20 AM EDT
[#4]
http://www.mfiap.com/airsoft/acce/toc.htm#silencer

I have one of these, its neat, but will not slip on over the barrel of a gun with a flash hider.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top