Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2002 11:24:55 AM EDT
I downloaded several targets from the Maryland AR-15 site for use in open sights zeroing.. I got a 25 yd and 50 yd target that is the human profile silhoute with a circle overimposed - someones version of the military qualifying target.

My question is... What size is the 50 yrd target suppose to be? The human outline and the circle aiming point. The 50 yd one i downloaded had about a 3" circle.. the human outline is maybe 7"-8" from top to bottom.

I think my computer may have shrunk both of them when i printed them out because i have 20/20 corrected vision and a 3" circle at 50 yd seems to be too small to an aiming point for open sights..

Any help would be appreciated..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top