Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 2/6/2002 9:14:55 AM EDT
Brownwlls: part# 269-201-017 page 37

Looks like A2 flash hider but has a plate installed in the front like a muzzle-break.

Would like to have the A2 look if it's legal.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 10:16:15 AM EDT
Yes. It's available in both pre-ban and post-ban versions. I think they have them tuned for 16" and 20" barrels too, which is pretty cool.

I don't know if Brownell's is selling both versions but they are available directly from EGW www.egw-guns.com.

Link Posted: 2/6/2002 1:07:04 PM EDT
I've seen their site, but I still have a question. They have a "post ban brake", but it looks like a brake that is intended to be attached to the bare muzzle of a post-ban rifle, by set screws or something. Do they have a brake that can be screwed onto a pre-ban threaded barrel then welded in place to be post-ban legal? I seem to recall that their pre-ban brake is NOT post-ban legal.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 6:26:56 PM EDT
Thought I would throw in some info on this. Ordered two of the A2 comps thinking they were post-ban. Got them and they aren't. Called EGW and asked they said the difference is in the end of the comp and the potential or lack thereof for launching a grenade. Something is added onto the post-ban, non-evil comp. They are doing an exchange. I certainly hope they are not pressed and set screwed into position. Though I suspect I can have that taken care of.

Sort of curious on how well they work.
Top Top