Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2002 2:49:37 PM EDT
“The Guns of Vietnam” is the theme of Small Arms Review Vol. 5 No. 7 (April, 2002). We had so many great contributions that we needed to add several pages to this particular issue. Instead of 104 pages it is 128 pages! You can check out a preview of the cover and the article index (page 6) at our website. I hope you enjoy it!!

Jeff W. Zimba
Production Manager
Small Arms Review Magazine

http://www.smallarmsreview.com
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:04:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello,

Just wanted to say thanks for your courteous service on the January 2002 issue (AK-103 and new Soviet AN-94 development).

I had never purchased your magazine before, and was thinking of purchasing an AK-103 in the future, so I brought a copy your magazine.  Due to a printers error I had some pages missing, but you guys got a new issue out to me in a few days, no questions asked- much appreciated.

Thanks again,

Ed P
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#2]
For those of you who have never read this magazine you are missing out on something special! My hats off to Mr. Zimba and his magazine staff as they put out one heck of a product on a monthly basis. I live in a non Class 3 state now and can only dream of one day owning them again and thru SAR I keep my dreams alive and learn more every issue. They also have had MANY articles over the years that apply to the semi-auto versions that I can own and have just recently added a monthly column devoted to these semi-auto variants. I cherish every issue they've published and constantly read the issues over and over. Rant mode off.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:37:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Iv'e got every issue except for two that I can't find anywhere (damnit!) I find this publication the best there is, very informative in regards to class III. Check it out.

smallarmsreview.com
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:46:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for all the kind words.  I only hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy putting it together. :)

Jeff W. Zimba
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top