Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2002 1:34:30 PM EDT

My grandfather died a few months ago and left me a couple of firearms.  I'm keeping the .22, but I want to sell or trade the 20 guage at the big gun show tomorrow.

It is a 20 guage autoloader.  It is marked Sears Robuck, Ted William series.  It is in excellent condition.  What would be a reasonable asking price?  Some old guy at the last show said it was not a High Standard, but may be worth around $200.

Frankly, I know jack about hunting shotguns.  Please help me so I can tell people what it is I am trying to sell w/out sounding like a dumbass. Who made it???

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 2:16:10 PM EDT
[#1]
btt, I really need to get rid of this thing.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 2:44:31 PM EDT
[#2]
btt
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 3:09:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you have a model number some where on the gun? Without that I don't think there is much we can do.

Do you have a favorite local FFL? Take in to him and have him look it up in his book. He should be able to find it rather quickly and help you get an idea on value.

Be sure to support him for his trouble. A brick of .22 shells or something.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 4:45:20 PM EDT
[#4]
try looking at gun parts corp.'s web site. they have an interchange for sears, westernauto,... to mfgrs.  http://www.gunpartscorp.com/
sears guns are almost worthless in any sort of collectors catagory, most sold for parts. see Fjestads Blue Book of Gun Values. if it is a high standard, beware of the trigger assy cracking, as the butt stock attaches to the trigger/carrier asy. look on the bbl. for a sears  modle number, and e-mail me. maby I can use it for parts. [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 5:08:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top