Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2002 4:34:03 PM EDT
Does anyone manufacture a reasonably priced ($1000 or less, $600 or less even better) 10 gauge side by side shotgun?  I am looking for one with chromed bores, selective ejectors, screw in choke tubes and a single selective trigger if possible.  If anyone can turn me on to one of these, I would surely appreciate it!
Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#1]
American Arms imported a SxS 10 in this price range a few years back, and I believe they were in your price range. Not sure of the options. I believe they were Spanish built guns, and decent quality. I'll check some of my older Gun Digests.

Of course, I'm partial to the Remington SP-10!
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 11:23:43 AM EDT
[#2]
One of the shops I frequent had one....camo finish....about 600.....I think it`s gone but I`ll check next time I`m there.....can`t remember the mfg........
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 4:45:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info on the american arms sxs.  If you find out the info on the camo one, it would be great.  I am looking for this for my dad.  He is a big fan of sxs shotguns.  Me, I'll just stick to my trusty old BPS-10 for now.  Thanks again :)
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks for the info on the american arms sxs.  If you find out the info on the camo one, it would be great.  I am looking for this for my dad.  He is a big fan of sxs shotguns.  Me, I'll just stick to my trusty old BPS-10 for now.  Thanks again :)

I`m going up there tomorow or monday....i`ll check it out....keep in touch via e-mail....or on this thread.....tell you what....it`s a huge chunk of metal.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top