Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/9/2002 4:34:03 PM EDT
Does anyone manufacture a reasonably priced ($1000 or less, $600 or less even better) 10 gauge side by side shotgun? I am looking for one with chromed bores, selective ejectors, screw in choke tubes and a single selective trigger if possible. If anyone can turn me on to one of these, I would surely appreciate it!
Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 11:09:04 AM EDT
American Arms imported a SxS 10 in this price range a few years back, and I believe they were in your price range. Not sure of the options. I believe they were Spanish built guns, and decent quality. I'll check some of my older Gun Digests.

Of course, I'm partial to the Remington SP-10!
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 11:23:43 AM EDT
One of the shops I frequent had one....camo finish....about 600.....I think it`s gone but I`ll check next time I`m there.....can`t remember the mfg........
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 4:45:35 PM EDT
Thanks for the info on the american arms sxs. If you find out the info on the camo one, it would be great. I am looking for this for my dad. He is a big fan of sxs shotguns. Me, I'll just stick to my trusty old BPS-10 for now. Thanks again :)
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 4:48:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Godzilla-95:
Thanks for the info on the american arms sxs. If you find out the info on the camo one, it would be great. I am looking for this for my dad. He is a big fan of sxs shotguns. Me, I'll just stick to my trusty old BPS-10 for now. Thanks again :)

I`m going up there tomorow or monday....i`ll check it out....keep in touch via e-mail....or on this thread.....tell you what....it`s a huge chunk of metal.....
Top Top