Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2001 4:52:01 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me what the two tone HK pistols are called she had?  I know the match is out there but how do you order the two tone? I would love to get my hands on one or two of those things, and Angelina also. What a nice set of cannons she has even if they were enhanced.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:01:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Two HK USP stainless steel slides pistols with the HK muzzle brakes. Could be, need to find an early movie the she is showing them big cannons!
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#2]
The pistols in question are HK USP Match.  

Manufactured in 9x19, .40 S&W and .45 ACP it's a discontinued model and, after the movie, certain to have collector value.  

At our home we aren't game players and don't enfranchise the movie business so someone else can fill us in on which chambering.

Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:53:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:00:24 PM EDT
[#4]
The HK USP Match pistols pop up sometimes on Gunbroker.com  Just run a search for 'HK match' and see if there are any up for auction.
-Marksman762
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:11:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
after the movie, certain to have collector value.  

Collector value is right!  I sold one last summer for $1800.

They were never offered in the US in any caliber except .45

There were actually more imported in the stainless slide than the blued slide.

And it's NOT A MUZZLE BRAKE!  It's just a barrel weight.  I think it weighs around 9 oz, but I can't remember.  I still have a blued model that I'm keeping as a shooter.  And boy does it shoot!
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 9:28:32 PM EDT
[#6]
a friend just bought one today in excellent conditions, stainless, with 5 mags for 800 bucks.  awesome.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 3:38:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top