Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2001 2:52:44 PM EDT
OK, So I think I'm gonna take the plunge and buy a used Pre-Ban Benelli M1S90.  What do I need to check for?  I've handled one once, but I've never seen the internals, so I have no clue what I need to check.  Any help would be great.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 8:08:07 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 8:58:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Tough question.

I have an M1s90, it's several years old and has seen occasional heavy use.  Probably a case of buck, a case or 2 of slug, several cases of shot.

Most of the time it sits against the wall near wherever I happen to be in the house.

It has never jammed under any circumstances.

I even used it and my rifle sights to shoot a round of clays a couple weeks ago.  Functions perfect despite internet claims that they can't cycle with bird loads.

All that said, the bore is hard chromed (I think) and the park is tough.

It looks new inside to me, so I guess look for one that looks new, cause if it looks beat, no telling how much it's been used.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top