Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2001 2:04:50 PM EDT
I just bought a 2002 Dodge Diesel and I want to get my Warn winch back on the front of the truck. Who makes the best mounting system for the money? Would I be better off going with a replacement bumper or would it mess up the air bag sensors? I have looked at Smittybuilt and the Warn Transformer systems. They both run about $700 (almost as much as I paid for the winch). The warn classic off my old truck cost me only $350. The prices seem excessive.

Thanks,

Karl
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Where you all look for a good deal on Warn Transformers? The best I have found so far is Truck Add-Ons.

Karl
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 2:31:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Where WOULD you all look for a good deal on Warn Transformers? The best I have found so far is Truck Add-Ons.

Karl

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top