Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2017 1:14:23 PM EDT
I messed with one of these yesterday and thought it would be fun to mess around with using my NT4 can and some subs. Anyone have any experience here with them and being suppressed? 1:9 kind of sucks but I would be shooting 400 and under with it as well as deer hunting. Any opinions on them?
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Friend has one.  Very picky on mags.  If you use a mag it doesn't like it will not feed.  I had considered buying one, after playing with his, I likely won't.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 3:07:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a 204r version no suppresor. I've used lancer, pmag and all manner of metal mags never a hiccup. It's been fantastic shoots great prob have 1000rd through it.  

I do notice pmags drag more so I stick to metal mags.  I don't think you'll hate it.

Also very easy to rebarrel just like a savage.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 4:04:30 PM EDT
[#3]
got a patriot in 243...again, the 1:10 kind of socks.... but it will shoot dime sized groups
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Over on Sniper’sHide there’s a review of the .308 MVP LR where they trash talk it for looking cheap but it smokes all the actual performance measures they tested.  Makes me want one.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 4:27:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Im kicking the idea around still. I currently do not have an AR so could either go the route of an AR to run my KAC NT4 or get an MVP in 5.56. I really like the idea of the MVP because it would keep me from just ripping rounds off
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got an LR-T in 5.56 that I've been shooting more lately.  This one has a 1-7" twist barrel that was chopped to about 11 inches and I have a Griffin 2-port comp on it.  Can is a M4SD.  I haven't had any loading problems with it with the included 10rd Magpul GenM3 mag or two older USGI 20-rounders.  I have had about 5 failure to fire rounds out of 450.  There was firing pin marks but the primers didn't pop.  I've tried to reshoot the ammo with the same results.  I'm blaming the 3D branded Hornady "reman" ammo for the issues.   I don't really like the blade type trigger right now, but it is growing on me.  That's my only gripe about it so far.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 10:26:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Over on Sniper’sHide there’s a review of the .308 MVP LR where they trash talk it for looking cheap but it smokes all the actual performance measures they tested.  Makes me want one.
View Quote
HAHAH yeah that was fucking great LOL
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 11:31:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

HAHAH yeah that was fucking great LOL
View Quote
I double checked, it was actually SniperCentral.

Goddamn't we really want this rifle to suck!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top