Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2017 6:04:28 PM EDT
I sent my Karh cw380 and CT9 back to Kahr for repair since they were not feeding anything after the breakin, these things are still not reliable, what are my options on a refund?
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 8:03:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably none other than requesting Kahr give you all new guns.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I certainly hope Kahr treats their customers right, I just ordered an MK9 Elite after reading all of the positive reviews.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 8:00:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Unless you paid for or were otherwise offered some kind of special warranty, Bud's owes you nothing.  Basically, your option is to keep sending them back to Kahr until they properly repair them or they may opt to replace them.

One thing to keep in mind.  Are you sure it is the guns?  Are you the only one that has tried shooting them, or have you had several people try them out to replicate the problem.  Believe it or not, some people cannot shoot certain guns.  Also, have you tried different brands of ammo, both before and after the warranty work?  What did they say they did to the guns for repair?  

What problem are you having with the guns?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top