Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2017 2:57:45 PM EDT
I have a Sako .25-06 AV designated L61 action - The AV designation started in 1987 I believe and this is about when I bought the rifle.

It's been sitting in the safe for a couple of decades untouched.  I think it needs to morph into a 28 ga. o/u.

I'm not sure where to start on it though for an asking price.  It has been hunted, bluing is good to excellent, stock has misc. scratches from hunting and some safe bruises.

Has the Sako rings - no scope.

Satin finish on the stock.

Gunbroker seems to have them from $750 for more common calibers up to $1100 for one .25-06 (with a scope)
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:55:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Best place is to ask here.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 1:50:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, kind of forgot about 24hour, I used to browse it on occasion but never signed up.  I'm a member at the Accuratereloading forums, I just don't seem to get there often anymore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top