Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2017 3:55:17 PM EDT
A friend of mine is in the market for a 300 blk pistol. He was mostly looking at the MCX but Sig seems to be all over the place for support and dropping one model to move to the next thing. What are you guys recommendations for the $1800 and below range for a 10' ish 300 blk pistol with folding or collapsible brace? It will mostly be a range toy with the possibility for HD should the need arise. I told him an add on shorty 556 barrel may not be a bad idea.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 5:39:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Modern outfitters PDW

Honestly I'd buy the sbx PDW brace lower from psa for $399 and than any pre assembled upper he likes.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I have expensive firearms and budget firearms. For my first and sofar only 300bo I went with a psa pistol. It's been spot on and I couldn't see any benefit to paying twice as much for a name. Just my $.02
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the help, I'll let him know.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 10:02:01 PM EDT
[#4]
1800?  You should be able to buy 2 or 3 at that budget.

Get a PSA and drop a good optic on it
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 10:55:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I am in love with Romeo 5 dots currently. 40k hr life, auto on and off and 130 shipped to my door. A few good videos on YouTube showing they take a hell of a beating and zero issues. And should they have issues they have a lifetime warranty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top