(1) Why is it I never seen any of the Colt R6851DC 7.62x39 uppers advertised any more?
(2) Does anybody have any info on the Sammut reticle that I saw a couple of years ago as being available on a Schmidt&Bender scope?
(3) Has anybody seen or shot an SSK 300 WSM www.sskindustries.com/ar10.html for the Armalite AR10 lower?
Thanks in advance guys..
you've got me stumped on three counts. maybe someone else knows, and is willing to answer it
3) No i have not
check snipersparadise you can find some more info there.
1) Presumably because Colt hasn't made any for some long time. Come to think of it, I can't recall seeing a post-ban config verson. Pre-ban only would reduce their market, surely.
2) S&B scopes are pricey, they don't sell many, thus only the popular variations will remain on the market. See:
--for more info.
3) Not yet, but I've an open-ended invite from JDJ to go down & check 'em out.
Author, "The AR-15 Complete Owner's Guide"