Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 6:42:58 PM EDT
I've got a 82mm demilled (holes drilled) Yugoslavian Motar tube with base, tripod, tritium site and T&E I got from a friend. Also have sub cal mortar to go with it. Might be looking to trade this, but not sure exactly what to ask for it.  Any Ideas/trades? Just looking for info and maybe some trade offers.

what would this be worth??

Thanks Guys!!

Tony
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody with any idea???
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:42:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Depending on condition of the parts you're looking between 500-1000 bucks, does the tube flare at the muzzle? Is the base cup intact or has it been removed? Its probably an M69A which was a common yugo mortar. The base plate should be in triangle form also. I would be interested in trade, What are you into as far as guns go? Joe
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#3]
A pile of Albainiacs?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top