What are all the different operating systems for the automatic rifles of the world.
Here are the few I know about.
1. Impingment (AR-15/16) Gas System. Poops where it eats dirty. (Deal with it fellas its a very dirty system.)
2. Roller Delayed Blow back (Heckler and Koch) No first hand experince with it.
3. Recoil Operated Blow Back(Some pistol caliber rifles use this.)
4. Operating Rod Sys. Like an AR-18/180, HKG36. My personal favorite.
5. Gas Piston AK47 SIG 550 Series rifles. Generally VERY reliable
Are there any I'm missing. Some ive had direct experince some I haven't.
THEY ALL DO WORK. Just some better than others and some others like more than others.
WHAT SAY YOU????
I have always loved the gas piston uppers for that reason, extremely reliable and if you look at the trend today it seems like people have finally realized thats the way to go....everyone and there mother is putting out gas piston upper, why?? becouse they WORK BETTER ....give me a FAL or an AK anyday
Didnt go to chruch Today