Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 6:31:55 AM EDT
Could anyone please tell me where I can still find a Russian Nagant M38 carbine, in close to excellent condition. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:58:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a Dunhams sporting goods store in your area? I bought a real nice mint one with all the accessories for 79 bucks. McM
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:05:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Motorcityman, Would you have a web page for this gun shop? Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:29:45 AM EDT
[#3]
impact guns has them but they are all currently out of stock.  their website says they are taking orders so i guess they will get some in soon but i have no real idea.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Motorcityman, Would you have a web page for this gun shop? Thanks.

Doesnt look like they have any in NY. Its not really a gun store, more so a discount sports store that has a hunting counter with guns and a cabnet just for surplus rifles. Its cheaper for me to buy from them then it is with my C&R license, after shipping and handpick costs it comes out to be about the same if not cheaper and i get to see what i'm buying. Dunhams corp. buys a lot of guns, all the surplus comes from Century Arms, they might buy 500 mosins at a time to supply all their stores and the price shows as they are very resonably priced.  DUNHAMS McM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top