Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 3:42:20 PM EDT
I saw one at the local show for about $350.

It looked like a .22 caliber but when searching the different web sites, I can't find one in the .22 caliber unless it is a different model.

Was it a wrong assumption that it was a .22?
From what I have seen $350 would have been an awesome price if it was a 9mm.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:57:41 PM EDT
[#1]
could it have been the walther g22?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Bingo!!!!

Thanks for the info.

How about some info on this item?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:46:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I understand they had some reliabity issues at first, but supposedly they are good to go now. Take the P22 magazines. Maybe someone can chime in more, that's all I know.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:03:22 PM EDT
[#4]
i have a p22 and a g22, and the magazines are not interchangable because they're shaped differently. the g22 doesn't like to be rapid fired, or i'm using the wrong ammo. it is a fun gun, but you will want to get some type of scope. the "iron sights" are plastic, and IMHO are garbage. the idea was good, but something went wrong with the implementation. one more problem is the complexity of the break down to clean it. the storm is an all around great gun, but double the price. i have pics of everything, if anyone is interested.
sorry for the length
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:44:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, if you ever see a Storm for that price, BUY IT.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top