Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2006 5:45:11 PM EDT
Here's a cool FN promo video for the P90.

Here
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome. Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#2]
bad ass
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:27:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Makes me want one... Oh wait, I allways have...
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome.

Fun fact: Anyone else notice that the hostage taker dude sitting at the table had a Romy AK with the front handgrip on backwards (the grip angled back).
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:24:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Awesome.

Fun fact: Anyone else notice that the hostage taker dude sitting at the table had a Romy AK with the front handgrip on backwards (the grip angled back).

thats not a rommy grip. thats an underfolder grip. its suppose to be like that. so an underfolder can fold up correctly.

even though the AK had a side folder stock.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:12:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
thats not a rommy grip. thats an underfolder grip. its suppose to be like that. so an underfolder can fold up correctly.

even though the AK had a side folder stock.

Ahh. Thanks for the clarification. The side-folder got me, I didn't even think of how the underfolder worked.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:43:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I heard the guys in the blue coveralls are the most elite special forces group in the world.  I met a guy at the range who used to be one.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:33:51 AM EDT
[#8]
i think that it is interesting that most of the guys in the clip holding the P90 have their finger on the trigger.
most notably, the guys guarding the airplane (4:50 on the clock). at one point the two guards walk past eachother, both covering the other with the muzzle,  and both with thire finger on the trigger. and then they guy in black jumping through the window just after that.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:21:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Makes me want one... Oh wait, I allways have...

+10,000
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#10]
900 RPM!!??   Better bring  A LOT of ammo.

And it looks like there is no bolt hold open.  The guy doing the mag dumps had to use the charging handle after every mag change.

Otherwise nice.

ETA:  I hope the bad guys are not hidding behind a cinder block wall either!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:56:45 PM EDT
[#11]
It's the primary firearm of SGC too.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:49:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
900 RPM!!??   Better bring  A LOT of ammo.

And it looks like there is no bolt hold open.  The guy doing the mag dumps had to use the charging handle after every mag change.

Otherwise nice.

ETA:  I hope the bad guys are not hidding behind a cinder block wall either!

depending on what M16 your using...they are 750rpm...to over 1000rpm for the M231 model.
so whats the difference? If you dont use an automatic weapon properly and fire short bursts, and yes even use it on semi auto except for room clearing ond other extremely close darring doo. you will find yourself holding a hi tech, yet piss poor club.......if you watch films of the navy seals doing room drills...they use fast semi auto fire rather than full auto.

and as far as using the charging handle.......lol you obviosly never shot an HK MP5(it dont lock open on the last shot either) and you have to reach up and yank on the charging handle and lock it to the rear using a U notch in the cocking handle track.....then reach for the magazine...thumb the release.....pull mag from magwell and toss on the ground....then reach for a new one.....insert in magwell till it locks in with a click....then reach up and unlock the cocking handle and let it fly forward, chambering the first round(if your trained on it, there is a fancy slap the charging handle /grasp move)...grasp forward handguard .....then fire.

as far as hiding behind a cinderblock wall.....I seem to recall firing a fair amount of M193 at such things and it didnt much go through either unless you kept shooting the same spot.....and a modern stove like sits in you kitchen is really good cover against M193(tried it....side shots are stopped cold.) Nothing is made for all situations and if you dont have the training to go with the toy...you may not use it to its full advantage and squirt all you ammo up in 2 minutes flat. and you typically dont shoot through really heavy barricades with a submachinegun(any) successfully anyway.

also much past 30-40 yards you use most selectfire light weapons on semi auto anyway...just because something is capable of full auto, dont mean its to be used that way a majority of the time.
exspecially if you are in a LEO situation here,instead of a battlefield in a 3rd world crapfest.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:05:59 AM EDT
[#13]
I wish you didn't post that link, now I'll have to go out and get a PS90. Bags
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:10:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Oops. Sorry about this double tap. Bags

I wish you didn't post that link, now I'll have to go out and get a PS90. Bags
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:16:49 AM EDT
[#15]
tag
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:43:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Guys you can DL for Defense review.
or I  can email it........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top