Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2003 5:38:29 PM EDT
I have a chance to pick up a like new condition Winchester Model 70 "Ranger" in .30-06. Matte blue, factory synthetic stock (blind mag.), Simmons 3-9X40 and an Uncle Mikes padded sling. Has had 18 rounds fired through it. Seller needs money bad, price is $250.00. I'm not really a bolt gunner but I "need" an all purpose bolt gun just in case I want to hunt in a rifle state.

So does anyone have any opinions on the rifle? I know the scope is crap but what about the rifle?

Edited to add,

I love the .30-06. I'm just looking for info on the overall quality.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 6:18:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I say GO FOR IT! I have a Win Model 70 Classic Long action in 30-06 that I Love. And at the price you can pick it up, it's a steal. Don't pass this deal up!
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:26:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Well worth the money, get it!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 8:01:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, I bought it. No pictures but it is like new. I can't say that I'll regret buying this one.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 10:59:13 AM EDT
[#4]
You did good son!!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:57:57 AM EDT
[#5]
You did well.  I had two different ones of those in 270Win.  Both were excellent shooters, one was even better than excellent!  Watch-Six
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top