Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/6/2002 7:19:46 AM EDT
in the most recent FAC catalog www.gunsnstuff.net

These are the T3 forged receivers. Last time I bought Olympic receivers I had some alignment issues with the pin holes. Has anyone bought these? Any feedback?

The price is certainly low enough to pick up a couple if they are decent quality.

Link Posted: 12/6/2002 7:41:39 AM EDT
I just looked over the website and didn't see the receivers that your talking about. That is a good price. I'm a little leary of buying from an outfit that I've heard little about.
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 8:04:04 AM EDT
Ad is in their current paper catalog, which I think you can download from their site. They have a pretty good reputation on the FalFiles site, so I'm not worried about FAC as much as I am about the quality of the Oly lowers.

Link Posted: 12/6/2002 8:14:03 AM EDT
I have one.

No hole-alignment problems or other issues...

It worked just fine...
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 5:19:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/7/2002 5:20:03 PM EDT by jt325i]
Sounds good but when you can get a stripped RRA or Bushmaster lower for maybe $120 (or less) I think I'd rather pay the extra $$. FAC is a fine company to buy from.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 5:48:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/7/2002 5:49:41 PM EDT by VA-gunnut]
I have bought several of these lowers over the past couple of years. I have been happy with all of them.

FAC is a good company to deal with but I ordered some lowers in Feb. of this year and it took until Aug. to get them. They told me in July that they were so back-ordered on these receivers that they weren't taking orders for them for awhile. Hopefully they have caught up by now.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 11:39:54 PM EDT
i had the same problems with FAC. they dont actually HAVE anything they advertise. i ordered 3 recievers and some mil-surps from them last april and finally canceled the order in july. recieved nothing. and they dont call or email regarding the status of your order.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:45:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Slacker:
I just looked over the website and didn't see the receivers that your talking about. That is a good price. I'm a little leary of buying from an outfit that I've heard little about.

You have to download their wholesale flier from the website, Check page 12.
Top Top