Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2002 11:47:12 AM EDT
Been giving this firearm the eye. Looks like a really nice firearm. Anyone have any experience with it? How well does bushmaster compare with an Armalite? Any info is appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:50:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Progun, I have the varminter version to which I've added the same grip.  The only other difference between the two is the bbl. Mine has a 26" fluted bbl and is an absolute tack driver.  The trigger is supurb and is very precise.  If the super shoots half as well (and it should shoot equally well) you will be very pleased.  I just don't like shiny bbls on precision rifles.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 5:59:21 PM EDT
[#2]
will it shoot 75 grain bullets very well, if so i may buy one
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 6:13:37 PM EDT
[#3]
They both have 1 in 9 twist rates, so they should shoot that heavy of bullet very well.  I've only shot up to 68 grain bullets, so I don't really know, but with 5 shots at 100 yds its very hard to count the holes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top