Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2002 8:12:16 PM EDT
FN Forty Nine: Looking for reviews or opinions of this weapon.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 8:46:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to know where to get one (eventually)

they talk  pretty big about 'em over at FN files in the C&R fourm section.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 8:59:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you talking about he C and R rifle or the 9mm pistol? I always get those two confused.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 9:06:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry...I should have been more specific...Im talking about the 9mm.
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#4]
It's still beyond me why FN would have two firearms that have the same designation. I've seen FN 49s at Sheils several times, they look nice, I've handled them breifly but havn't spoken to anyone who has shot or owned one.
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 4:00:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Are you talking about he C and R rifle or the 9mm pistol? I always get those two confused.

DOH!
I'm refering to the Rifle... sorry!
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 4:56:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 8:37:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Troy. The security company that "secures" our jobsite just recently adopted these as their primary carry weapons. I am looking to buy a Glock soon and am trying to understand why they would choose this weapon over the Glocks....??? I haven't seen any forums about them or heard anyone even mention them at any of the forums I visit. Anyway..thanks again.
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top