Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/11/2002 5:25:02 PM EDT
sence my birthday is coming up, one of my friends told me that he has a 20" bushmaster,20" dpms, 20" colt uppers for sale and if i bought one he said that he would give a really good price on all of them but i dont know what to choose. all i want this time is a really nice gun that im sure would give me a lot of fun with out jamming, so i automatically think, bushmaster.now the only thing is, are the 20" barreled bushmasters giving anyone problems. i all ready have a real nice 24" bbl AR15 that can make really good pictures at a hundred yards but with the rumors about bushys m4s, has there been any complaints with the 20" barrels. the only reason why i ask this is because all of them are spankin new and he hasnt shot one piece of lead out of any of them.
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 5:57:28 PM EDT
I own an Armalite. It had the exact features I wanted and I got it for a damn good price.

With the info given, I would take the Bushmaster. Damn good hardware from a manufacturer who stands behind their product. The truth of the matter is pick the one you like best. They will all perform.
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 6:45:23 PM EDT
From a "value" standpoint, DPMS is the bottom of the three choices. Colt will sell good because of the name...and Bushies are also excellent brand-name recognition. If you want good customer service (if needed), most people have indicated that Bushmaster is better at that than Colt.
Top Top