Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2002 2:22:42 PM EDT
Ok stupid question. What's the proper method for using these. I loaded em' up. Lined them up in the clip and ran em' in...sorta. They're going in but not that easy. Do you need something else? I've seen those little metal things about an inch long/wide, looks like a guide that goes between the clips & the mags. Do I need one of these? Anybody know what I'm talking about?
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Stripper clips need a spoon or other device to hold them in place while you push the rounds into the magazine.  

your description is good and yes you need one. "those little metal things about an inch long/wide, looks like a guide that goes between the clips & the mags."
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#2]
That's exactly what I thought, dang it anyway. Well I know where I can get one. And they do look like a type of key or spoon. Hey thanks!
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Always consult the Oracle first!

Q. What's a Stripper Clip?
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 2:42:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Everyone, the beautiful Tatjana has blessed my posting with her presence. This is a first for me and truly an honor!
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Spoons work, but the Beta C-Mag Speed loader  is the best.  

It has a housing that fits on top of the mag.  Just drop in a full stripper clip and use the plunger to load the mag.  The plunger even has magnets on the top that remove the empty stripper clips for you.  Very slick and very fast - a 30rd mag can be loaded in about 5 seconds.  The cost between $15 and $20.

Ruben has them for $20 here:

www.dealernfa.com/current_specials.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top