Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2002 4:04:18 PM EDT
Alright folks.  Calling all south and central jersey, eastern pa and delaware shooters or whoever else would like to make the trip.  Think it's time to organize a local get-together for us.  I contacted my range officers and they said it would not be a problem if I gave them more specifics such as date and number participating.  All NJ regs apply, except if you live out of state, your stuffs OK.  The facilities include 50 yard Pistol, 100 yard rifle, 600 yard rifle and 75 yard "anything goes" range.  Email me with any inquiries would be best with "SJ Shoot" in the subject line or just click here[email protected].

223REM

Edited to fix my lousy grammar  
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in!  Just post details as they develop!  I may even drag a VA guy up into enemy territory if things work out!

(did you hear that, VA-Gunnut?)
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 5:00:05 PM EDT
[#2]
E-mail sent how far from Long Island I need a 600 yd. shooting place
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 6:29:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Depending on when I just might make up that way for a shoot. Just keep us posted of who, what, where, and when so I can make the necessary arrangements.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm interested....from Phila, Pa
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 4:41:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad to see some interested.  Guess I will have to repond to this post on a regular basis to keep it at the top for greater exposure.  Wonder if this thread could get one of those neat red tacks.  Who do you have to know around here?  

I would like to get a rough number before choosing a date, but please chime in about date preference.

Note though, since this is "seasonal and tourist area" traffic on the weekends is a bitch!  Plus the heat factor.  Want to have a good time, but not 3 hours in traffic and 90+ degrees aggrevation.

My personal preference for a date is mid to late September.  Crowds are gone, traffic is not as bad, kids back in school, great weather, and plenty of time to plan this.

223REM
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:32:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd love to - and I have a few buddies that would be interested too. Where in Jersey would it be, what day of the week, and how much?

Tony
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I am Interested, please update info as soon as you have it. I am in Northeast NJ (12 miles away from NYC), but willing to travel.

Black_Rifle
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 10:51:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, I am in for the SJ Shoot/located between Exit 4 and Exit 5
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 6:40:59 PM EDT
[#9]
<<All NJ regs apply, except if you live out of state, your stuffs OK.>>

Are you sure about this?  I'm just outside Philly and would love to attend, but I want to be sure my AR in pre-ban configuration and 30-round mags will be legal.  Let me know.  Thanks!

Andy
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 4:47:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
<<All NJ regs apply, except if you live out of state, your stuffs OK.>>

Are you sure about this?  I'm just outside Philly and would love to attend, but I want to be sure my AR in pre-ban configuration and 30-round mags will be legal.  Let me know.  Thanks!

Andy

I was wondering the same thing. I normally leave my PIC weapons at home when travelling to PRNJ.

If I was allowed to bring some of the nicer toys out to play it would be great, but would it be fair to all those poor NJ residents.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:27:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:33:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:38:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:40:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:41:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 7:13:11 AM EDT
[#16]
For those of you that don't go into the legal section.

www.evannappen.com/lawupdate1gunbook/

Good news for you poor folks in NJ.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 8:06:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#18]
What's up with stealin' my thunder there RBAD?  Well...what's your status?

I know we live in a messed up state, but things could be worse, like California. Yikes!

Anyway, the best bet would be taking some time to organize this properly so there are no mistakes made.  Feedback has been real positive so far, so the next step would be coming up a date that is suitable for most people.  I will email everyone who has responded so far and ask their opinion about a few other issues.

223REM
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 9:10:50 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'd love to - and I have a few buddies that would be interested too. Where in Jersey would it be, what day of the week, and how much?
Tony

Tony,

Send me an email so I can put you in group, so I can keep you better up to date.

223REM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top