Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2002 10:36:09 AM EDT
I am the Security Force NCOIC at Camp Able Sentry in Macedonia.
I talked to a French sniper today. He was using a MAS 49/56 fifle just like in the June issue of Guns magazine. His rifle had some modern improvements. The wooden forearm was replaced with a polymer plastic hand guard that had molded in sites and a bipod attached. It was also fitted with a pistol grip instead of the original hunting style stock.

My philosophy- If you don't sleep with me or sign my paycheck, I don't give a damn what you think.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 12:45:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I have several MAS 49/56. They are the absolute best buy on the market right now at just over $200 with tons of accessories and in like new condition.

They also shoot like a dream!
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The FR-F2

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 1:42:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Fvck the French !

The eat with their feet and fvck with their face!

Fuggin Frogs...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top