Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2002 8:42:23 AM EDT
Has anyone here used the new 1/2 pound exploding targets from Tannerite? I've been looking at them for about a year now and they seem really cool. Also, the price seems good- $98 for a case of 20. Any input would be appreciated. Also, do they come with the pre-requisite " class c common explosives" stickers on them?
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 11:36:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi friend,
Tannerite Binary Exploding Targets are 120% guaranteed to take your breath away the first time you use them. Now if I can just figure out how to post some of these photos............
Anyway, you can always reach us at
www.tannerite.com
or phone us at 541-744-1406
Sincerely,
Daniel Tanner/
Skylight Corp/Tannerite corp
fax 541-744-1384 business
Cell 541-729-8871 business
[email protected]
[email protected]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 12:13:37 PM EDT
[#2]
DanielJ, I think this is what you are looking for.  I have seen your video, very impressive.  

Link Posted: 6/7/2002 3:20:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Are these legal to buy in Md and DE?
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, they are 100% LEGAL in every state including CA.  I have a large customer base in Kalifornia. Of course, the moment Fienstein or some liberal scum like her gets their hands on them, it's all over. 'til then, ROCK-ON!
(Please note, that just because there aren't any laws against Tannerite yet, doesn't mean that a local LAHJ couldn't pass their own city ordnance or rules against their use. Alot depends on "land use" laws.
Cheers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top