Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/1/2002 12:06:20 PM EDT
After about 2 years I decided last weekend to get the 'ol smoke pole out for a few shots. I had my boys with me and it was a great outing. The problem came when after a day of shooting and being out of powder I decided to buy some for future use. ALL of the places that I have bought powder from no longer carried it because of the restrictions. I live in Illinois about 10 miles from St. Louis, Mo. In calling some shops in MO. I was told that I needed a MO. ID to buy black powder from that state. So this weekend I will have a friend purchase the powder for me since he is a MO. resident. Whats this world getting too.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:25:00 PM EDT
It is a PITA... There are only a couple places that carry the smoke mix around here. When they sell out for the season, that's it. Luckily I don't shoot my front stuffer much. I hate cleaning the bitch, and the stock bruises my cheek.

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:20:50 PM EDT
make yer own...! it ain't illegal..., there are formulas right here on the net, i made my own for a whyle, then, lyke some folks buy their modern ammo..., i bought a bunch of BP !!!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:56:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CactusJack:
make yer own...! it ain't illegal..., there are formulas right here on the net, i made my own for a whyle, then, lyke some folks buy their modern ammo..., i bought a bunch of BP !!!!!

Now thats a great idea! Do you know what the website was for making powder? Thanks in advance.... Trucker
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 2:44:04 PM EDT
Trucker,

http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/ka_fucking_boom/index.html

i visit this site just to help keep up the hit count, some folks don't lyke it.., but it is our right to know........
Top Top