Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2002 7:28:27 PM EDT
I finally bought a Beta C mag and you guys wont believe this. Its a brand new preban still in the wrap. Its not a refurbished mag but a new in wrap pre ban.

Now here's the incredible part, I got it for $400.00 bucks. Can you believe it? This guy didn't know what he had. He had it in his safe for a long time and said he never used it and he needed the money. He thought he was making out like a bandit cause he sold it for more than he gave for it.

It came with 5rd mag loader, black case, 2 tubes of graphite, screwdriver, and manual.

Now my question is, do I have to take it apart and lube it up with the graphite before I use it?

Also I was wanting a couple of feed towers on hand for later if I ever have to replace it. Can I buy them or would I have to send it to the company to swap it out if it ever cracked?

Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 7:45:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice find!

I believe you put the graphite on top of the dummy rounds then jsut load it up and the graphite spreads out automatically.

As far as spare feed towers ruben medola out of miami has them for about $20-25 each

www.dealernfa.com/
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 8:06:01 PM EDT
[#2]
thee12nv thanks for the websight and info. It seems I would need an FFL or be a LEO to order the spare feedtowers. Thats kinda odd since they wouldn't be any good unless I had the whole mag.

Man these laws suck.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 9:11:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Not at all.. I know you can order the feed towers from him w/o an ffl.. Unless he changed his policy recently.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 12:14:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought three of them last fall for $389 a piece from Ruben.  Sold 2 for $950.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 9:49:57 AM EDT
[#5]
you only need a FFL for the mp5,aug,and mini 14? towers.

Link Posted: 4/24/2002 12:58:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
you only need a FFL for the mp5,aug,and mini 14? towers.

That's one way to melt a mini 14.  I don't think they make'em for the mini.  M16, G39, AUG, M249, MP5.  All but the AR15/M16 require FFL because they came out after the Crime Bill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top