Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2002 5:13:19 PM EDT
have you ever ran out of targets in the desert while shooting your 223 so you start shooting the only other things out there, Rocks its actually pretty fun just keep back a bit.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I enjoy plinking a hell of alot more than shooting at paper. The last couple of times I went shooting I was desinigrating rocks with my colt. I shoot cans,clay pigeons,and anything else I can find to shoot at. Its a blast.
CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 6:45:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I just go to the local dump and wait for the strays to stroll in.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 6:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
No, LotBoy shoots at armor plate!
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 6:59:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Plinking is fun and it tests my skills at unknown distances/ reading the wind/ range estimation and real world shooting positions.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 7:14:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I have to agree , I have this special rock . I call it my 'worry stone' . I intend to wear it down to nothing , For info it measures about 6 ft across by 4 ft high and 4 ft thick . I will preservere .
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have to agree , I have this special rock . I call it my 'worry stone' . I intend to wear it down to nothing , For info it measures about 6 ft across by 4 ft high and 4 ft thick . I will preservere .

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. Enough ammo and you shall persevere.
CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Hmmmmmmmm I think I might know that rock.  If it's the same rock I know then I've taken more than a few chunks out of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top