Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2002 1:25:16 PM EDT
any opinion?  need something for the weak handed old witch to shoot.  looks sweet but i've never handled one.  what's a decent price on one of these.  thanks for any feedback.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure which model of DW you're looking at.  The original DW.22's were made on the same frame as the .357.  Nice guns but very heavy for a .22.  Might not be P.C., but I really like the S&W 63.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 4:45:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Can't say from experience,,, but the ones with interchangeable bbls,, were probably the most accurate out of the box revolvers ever made, in all calibers. Find her one of whatever brand with an easy double action pull,,Colts are nice but really pricey in .22
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 6:08:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 9:07:02 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks for the feedback.  it is nice to hear good things about good people.  now it's just a matter of deciding whether or not to spend the money without having the opportunity to see the gun.  it's on gunbroker for $335, and it's in Kalifornicatia, so no way to inspect it beforehand.  looks really good, and the seller looks reputable so i'm thinking.  anyway thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top