Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2002 12:20:21 PM EDT
I was looking thru the Ruger catalog this afternoon and noticed that they do not offer any compact pistols. Anyone know of a compact pistol that Ruger has produced?
I'm a big fan of Ruger revolvers and I know they make the sp 101 for CCW. Why don't they make any compact pistols?
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you familiar with the type of gunowner who thinks that only his 12gauge and 30/30 are viable as weapons, because they have a legitimate "sporting purpose"?
Well, Ruger is the commercial equivalent. I think that they see their P series pistols more as nightstand guns than totable CCWs.

Of course, it could also be due to an inability to slim down those chunky P-guns...
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 1:22:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Its hard to fathom that they are not getting a share of the CCW/compact pistol market.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top