Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2002 3:08:22 PM EDT
I was taking a mental inventory of what I had in the safe today and came to the conclusion that I own a few German guns.

If I were to pick one gun in each type, Shotgun, Centerfire rifle, Rimfire rifle and pistol my list would be Krieghoff, Savage, Anschutz and Glock.

Staying with just German makers except for one, I can't give up my Savages, what would you pick?
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 3:15:25 PM EDT
[#1]
HK, hands down.  They're amazing!
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 3:44:40 PM EDT
[#2]
If you are talking about pistols from German speaking nations. I would choose in this order.

HK
Sig and Glock a tie
Walther
Steyr

I would also say you can not go wrong with any of these. I think it boils down to what fits your hand the best and what features you look for in a pistol. This is just my opinion. I could not bad mouth any of these or for that matter most modern weapons manufacturers.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 3:48:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top