Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2002 7:01:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2002 7:04:49 PM EDT by elliott]
I contacted B-Square to see if they still carried it. They list no AR15 parts at all on their website. My forward screw is stripped out. Where can I get a mount that holds a 1" tube scope about 2" or so above the flat top? I checked out DPMS and Bushmaster but no luck. Seems like I remember a friend of mine had one once that was stamped Colt. It's long gone. I do not have front sight so I do not need a flip up sight or anything fancy like that

BTW: The rifle is my Tromix rifle in .50AE with a cateye illuminated reticle scope. It is deadly on deer and other large things.

Maybe I'll go see what ARMS offers.


Link Posted: 3/23/2002 7:28:52 PM EDT
Check out the Armalite.

Link Posted: 3/23/2002 8:59:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2002 9:01:30 PM EDT by TREETOP]
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 4:34:51 AM EDT
Thanks guys. I'll try the drill and tap if I can find 2 screws that will look ok. Otherwise I will call Armalite and ASA.

Top Top