Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I understand that some of you are skeptical about this deal, I would be too.  Just think,  wood on the truck, about 1-1/2 cord, wife thought I had the rifle.  I did found a part of the serial number Sunday.  I did thought about the metal detector, but I will give it one more try, before I go that route.  I did found some more little parts, like the mag release, which it was in three parts.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 10:40:37 PM EDT
[#2]
one and one half cords thats three ricks one rick(4x2x8) two ricks to a cord! no kind of gun would stand up to that! what kind of truck you got 1 ton duelly?
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 4:59:57 AM EDT
[#3]
It is with great sorrow I recieve the word of the passing of your ar. As for the couple of days later, my friend's wife shot the shifting area of his chevy truck, and he didn't learn about it for a week. He was looking and saw all the mess and thought it was his son. The wife came clean. He went gentle on this, and a good thing. He later shot the floor of his shop!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top