Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2002 5:16:09 AM EDT
I was looking to buy the AR-15 Armorer's course video so that I could learn how to maintain my AR and was wondering if anyone had this tape and what they thought of it or other tapes from them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 5:37:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I used to have that tape until I loaned it to my brother, never to be seen again! I guess he likes it as much as I did. I definately recommend it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:27:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was looking to buy the AR-15 Armorer's course video so that I could learn how to maintain my AR and was wondering if anyone had this tape and what they thought of it or other tapes from them.

Have used a lot of their other other tapes with success. Nice close ups of procedures, and you can always rewind!
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 7:59:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:32:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I have 27 of those tapes and I like each one. There is a lot of info and detailed procedures you can follow and use. I highly reccomend them to anyone, even those in the know can get something from each tape.

Tony G
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 9:42:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I am sure the tape is good, I have never seen it. I learned by actually doing....Putting together and taking an AR apart are really simple. just my opinion

Yes, assembly and disassembly are easy, but the tape shows a few things that are not immediately obvious and also gives a few tricks that really help. As Mguntony said, even those in the know can get something from it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 11:13:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I've used there "building a G-3" tape. It was very therough. it helped out alot.
Too bad the gun was a piece of junk.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 11:21:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I have it on the AR15 and I must say it is probably more thorough than I am probably EVER going to need. But, it is nice to know that if I need to get into great depth with the rifle, I have a good source.

Another cool tape I thought was "Mastering the AR15" Has a lot of neat stuff in there as well. It goes from the "No crap I know this already boring stuff" (like this is the way you load a magazine) to the shooting techniques where you would say "Now that was worth more than the 19.95 for the tape"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top