Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2002 5:16:09 AM EDT
I was looking to buy the AR-15 Armorer's course video so that I could learn how to maintain my AR and was wondering if anyone had this tape and what they thought of it or other tapes from them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 5:37:12 AM EDT
I used to have that tape until I loaned it to my brother, never to be seen again! I guess he likes it as much as I did. I definately recommend it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:27:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Eagle3:
I was looking to buy the AR-15 Armorer's course video so that I could learn how to maintain my AR and was wondering if anyone had this tape and what they thought of it or other tapes from them.

Have used a lot of their other other tapes with success. Nice close ups of procedures, and you can always rewind!
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 7:59:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:32:46 AM EDT
I have 27 of those tapes and I like each one. There is a lot of info and detailed procedures you can follow and use. I highly reccomend them to anyone, even those in the know can get something from each tape.

Tony G
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 9:42:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ILove2Shoot:
I am sure the tape is good, I have never seen it. I learned by actually doing....Putting together and taking an AR apart are really simple. just my opinion

Yes, assembly and disassembly are easy, but the tape shows a few things that are not immediately obvious and also gives a few tricks that really help. As Mguntony said, even those in the know can get something from it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 11:13:08 PM EDT
I've used there "building a G-3" tape. It was very therough. it helped out alot.
Too bad the gun was a piece of junk.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 11:21:24 PM EDT
I have it on the AR15 and I must say it is probably more thorough than I am probably EVER going to need. But, it is nice to know that if I need to get into great depth with the rifle, I have a good source.

Another cool tape I thought was "Mastering the AR15" Has a lot of neat stuff in there as well. It goes from the "No crap I know this already boring stuff" (like this is the way you load a magazine) to the shooting techniques where you would say "Now that was worth more than the 19.95 for the tape"
Top Top