Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2002 10:20:29 AM EDT
anyone know of a manufacturer of lockable AR-15 mounts for automobiles?

(something to keep a rifle secure if your vehicle were broken into)
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 10:48:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 10:50:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Gee. thanks, me.
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 10:58:50 AM EDT
[#3]
You know, talking to yourself is a sure sign of... hell, I forgot...
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 11:37:49 AM EDT
[#4]
The Security Department where I work has a mount for the AR-15 that they use in their vehicles. Somewhere I have the name of the product. But the rifle rack is bolted into place on the floor board and on the dash. If the dash is pastic you will have to make up a bracket that bolts upto the dash brace or firewall. You can even it set up with an automatic release. I remember that they ordered it through Jensen's Arizona Sportsman in Tuscon, AZ. Jensen's is a gunshop in Tuscon, AZ. I do not know if they have a webpage. But here is their phone number (520) 325-3346 or 293-8516. Tell them that you are interested in the same rifle rack that the Nuclear Security Department at the Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station uses. I am sure they will more than helpful.

Yanqui
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top