Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2002 3:54:03 AM EDT
I'm looking for anyone who has experience with GG&G's products and customer service. Considering a large purchase and I always feel better if I do my homework. How do their flip up sights hold up? Are they solid or wobbly when in the upright position?
All info is appriciated.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:02:39 AM EDT
While IMHO there's nothing wrong w/ GG&G products for myself I have chosen ARMS products and am very happy w/ their #40 flip-up site. It is very solid and not wobbly in the upright position.

ARMS products I currently own:
#45 - ARMS S.I.R.
#40 - Flip-Up-sight
#39A2 - Goose-neck
#22M68 - 30mm mount & spacer

All of these were optained from here:

SABLE CO.
Donnie Pridemore
1117 Deer Run Rd.
Port Byron, IL. 61275
(309)496-3030
(253)595-5271 Fax
Email dprisp223@cs.com
www.sableco.net

Not trying to change your mind, just throwing out another option and a dealer w/ good pricing.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:33:43 AM EDT
I use a GG&G MAD rear flip-up site and I'm very happy with it. It is well constructed and the operation of it is solid (no play).
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:40:09 AM EDT
Hi,
I have many of their mounts ( Cantilever mount for Aimpoint , MAD BUIS , AN/PVS-14D tall mount , Accuracy Intnl. 1913 rail mount and some others ) , I'm really very satisfied of their products , rock solid and really well done , even if their customer care is not at the top.

I also have many A.R.M.S. stuff, great mounts , appreciate above all for the throw lever mount systems , even if I already broke down a couple of this levers,anyway good products as well.

PP out
Top Top