Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2017 5:50:44 AM EDT
Got a BNVD-G kit here and no guide to put it together. Help??? Why is there no guide online? Am I stupid? (Am stupid). Help me out my dudes, it's almost Wednesday.
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 12:34:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Because the BNVD-G is supposed to be a factory built unit by qualified techs with certain tools and equipment that most folks do not possess.
View Quote
Pff. We've got a cooler, a pile of dry ice and some conductive glue. How hard can it be??

On a serious note though OP, when you say "kit" you mean like the tubes are unassembled? Wow. That sounds like a handful, do you have pics? Curious what all the internals look like.
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 10:52:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Because the BNVD-G is supposed to be a factory built unit by qualified techs with certain tools and equipment that most folks do not possess.
View Quote
none the worse for trying. I need to know where the manual gain knob and the ribbon connect at. It's not intuitive at all.
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 10:55:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Pff. We've got a cooler, a pile of dry ice and some conductive glue. How hard can it be??

On a serious note though OP, when you say "kit" you mean like the tubes are unassembled? Wow. That sounds like a handful, do you have pics? Curious what all the internals look like.
View Quote
Honestly dude this looks like unfinished shitty QA shit. If I put out stuff like this i'd be embarrassed. I'm having to trim off excess everything and run a quite a few rags through it to collect all the shavings and shit. even the wiring for the psu is sloppy and held in place with a shitty sealant.
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 11:50:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Got a BNVD-G kit here and no guide to put it together. Help??? Why is there no guide online? Am I stupid? (Am stupid). Help me out my dudes, it's almost Wednesday.
View Quote

PM me and I will walk you through it , its easy, I have built the majority of the ones on the  market
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 11:55:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Honestly dude this looks like unfinished shitty QA shit. If I put out stuff like this i'd be embarrassed. I'm having to trim off excess everything and run a quite a few rags through it to collect all the shavings and shit. even the wiring for the psu is sloppy and held in place with a shitty sealant.
View Quote
Post pictures please.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 2:49:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll shoot some pics Sunday, I won't have time between then and now to touch it. I got this tube I'm trying to liberate from a shitty armasight housing and I'm about to take a cutting wheel to it. Fuck, they used to be at least mediocre, now with flir they are cutting corners and putting the wrong parts on the wrong models probably due to them saving cash with the Spark shit. Fuck. I want this tube out, #ragegimmemytube #eegonnahaveselensupforsalesoon #gonnaspikeslowerthisshitlive

Shoutout to ownnight.
Link Posted: 11/22/2017 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Is this is the bnvd-g unit i helped walk you through how to connect the tubes to the rheostats to allow for the manual gain function to work properly?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top