Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2017 10:49:17 PM EDT
I read the manual but I just want a confirmation.

So i know you have to positive load the springs. The manual said you only need to positive load the springs when you are going CCW(Counter Clockwise)... The manual states, if I understanding it correct, go 8 clicks over and 8 clicks back. So lets say I'm adjusting the laser's elevation and i need to move the elevation down (CCW) and I have to go 10 clicks CCW. So I turn it 18 clicks CCW and 8 clicks clockwise (18-8 = 10), correct?

I remember TNVC said something about how people should do it for both CCW and CW, but I cant find the link to that post.

Also does anyone know about resetting to factory neutral reset? Just want to know when would i ever need to do a factory neutral reset... not a big deal.

I have a dbal-a3 btw.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 11:11:18 PM EDT
[#1]
not a tag, I guess reading is important after all.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 12:54:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Good questions...in for answers.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 4:59:19 AM EDT
[#3]
You are correct if you need to move 2 spaces backwards move a total of 10 CCW then 8 CW.

To rest your turrets back to neutral carefully turn all the up CW then CCW and count the clicks. When you reach full CCW turn 1/2 the numbers you counted CCW and turn that amount CW to reach neutral/middle. Do the same with the elevation turret.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:30:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Wait what? 10 ccw and 2 cw means I'm going 8 ccw, not 2, right?
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 12:05:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wait what? 10 ccw and 2 cw means I'm going 8 ccw, not 2, right?
View Quote
If you need to move 2 backwards you will move a total of 10 CCW and 8 CW. Now you are 2 back from where you started.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top