Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2017 10:55:49 AM EDT
Hi Guys , I'm going to put in a NODS order with TNVC .

I have every thing pretty much figured out after talking to Sam yesterday . I am however stuck on which of these 2 mounts to get .

I would Really appreciate any & all input you guys could give me .

Thanks , DRAHT01

PS , Any preference between Matbock Tarsier Eclipse or Phocus Hoplite NVG focus cover
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 1:11:50 PM EDT
[#1]
The vertical adjustment knob on the legacy mount is annoying compared to the clamping lever style on the hyper mounts.

If you are already paying retail the hyper is worth the extra coin.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 1:41:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 4:13:44 PM EDT
[#3]
blackghost , Clasky . I really appreciate your help .

I think I'll go with the Hyper , Although I'm not High Speed/High Angle . I'm more Overweight/Clumsy .

I'll have to think on the focus cover , it seems as though the Tarsier would have more adjustability for sharper contrast at different distances .

I don't know if that would be a help or hindrance ,ie. to much fiddling .

Thanks Again , DRAHT001
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 4:25:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to get the TNV/PVS-14 L3 Gen3 Un-Fimed White Phosphor , would the Wilcox Amber Filter be of any advantage to me ?
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 12:55:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I have an original INVG and Sam is correct, set it and forget it. If you're getting a significant discount, get the original. If the prices are similar, get the Hyper.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 1:21:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 3:23:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Guys ,
I appreciate all your advice & wisdom . I'll be placing my order Monday .
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 3:58:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm going to get the TNV/PVS-14 L3 Gen3 Un-Fimed White Phosphor , would the Wilcox Amber Filter be of any advantage to me ?
View Quote
The amber filter on WP is horrible.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#9]
MrPlayer , I nixed the Amber Filter .
      Thank You ,
   DRAHT01
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top