Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/2/2006 7:04:26 AM EDT
Well, with my tax refund and a company gain-share check, I thought what the heck, time for NFA item(s). I have a Buckmark and will shortly have a 10/22. I plan on getting threaded Tac-Sol barrels for each. My question for those in the know is, I'd like to find a .22LR can that will work well with both of these platforms and preferably one I can clean myself. What are my options? Thanks for your input. MJD
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:48:52 AM EDT
The three best .22 cans:

SWR Warlock
AAC Pilot
Gemtech Outback II

IMO .22 cans sound better with a little crud in them, so being able to disassemble and clean it myself isn't a priority(for me).
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:55:04 AM EDT
Iv'e got a tac-sol upper for my Ruger MKII. I love it.

My suppressor is a TAC-65, and is sitting at my dealer as we speak. As soon as i get home, i get to pick it up.

why oh why did they send me TDY right before the form 4's come back?????
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:50:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/2/2006 2:50:23 PM EDT by M4Madness]

Originally Posted By osprey21:
The three best .22 cans:

SWR Warlock
AAC Pilot
Gemtech Outback II

IMO .22 cans sound better with a little crud in them, so being able to disassemble and clean it myself isn't a priority(for me).

+1

Seeing as how the difference between the cheapest and most expensive .22LR suppressors is only about $200, you might as well get one of the best. The best .22LR suppressors on the market don't even disassemble, so it must be a moot point. I have an AAC Pilot myself.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:57:39 PM EDT
Got a call today my Gemtech II is in will be picking it up Saturday... Ye haaaa!
Top Top