Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/31/2003 9:18:19 PM EDT
How do I change the address on my C&R license? I searched the ATF website and could only find a change of address for FFL's.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:56:41 AM EDT
File a 5300.38. Covers all FFLs and a C&R is an amended FFL.
Top Top