Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/2/2006 9:38:02 AM EDT
Hey guys. A few weeks ago I found a website that had 15 round mags for Marlin .22 rifles. Since then my computer crashed, and I lost the bookmark that I had saved.

Does anybody know who sells these? If I am remembering correctly they cost about $14 each.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Brad
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:51:29 AM EDT
was it wholesale hunter? i remember seeing something like that on gunbroker, and following a link to a website, which im pretty sure was that one.

good luck
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:30:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/4/2006 1:41:33 AM EDT by AR-fan]

Originally Posted By pol_pot_47:
was it wholesale hunter? i remember seeing something like that on gunbroker, and following a link to a website, which im pretty sure was that one.

good luck

Try this link www.wholesalehunter.net/outdoor_sports/National-Magazines/National-Magazines-R15-0040-Magazines-and-Loaders.html

The description above the magazine is the correct one on the web page -- below the mag it says it's for a 9mm. If in doubt, call Wholesale Hunter.

Looking for stuff to make some hi-caps for a .22 upper?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:12:16 PM EDT
Thanks guys.

AR-fan: yes and no. I have a couple of Marlin .22's, and I figure that 15 rounds is better then 10. Plus, the 15 rounders aren't any more expensive than the 10 rounders.

As for the hi-cap: Yup, for my AKT-98 (22LR AK-47). The factory 10 round mags are junk, so as they break I have been replacing with the Marlin 10 round mags. I figure that I'll play around a bit and see how the 15 round mags fit / work.

And, thanks for the info on the description below the mag. I noticed it said Beretta 92F 9mm, but sure didn't look like any Beretta mag I'd ever seen!

Brad
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:22:42 PM EDT
would a Marlin 22 High cap mag for a semi-auto work in their new 717 .17 MkII?
Top Top