Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 6:07:04 AM EDT
i have three diff mags none shoot more then 5 rounds with out a jam. i have tryed 18 diff brands of ammo it like aguila std and remington thunderbolts the best. but they get week at 50yds really like the look of it and the trigger pull is awsome.will post pics today.thomas send my heavy barrel!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:57:05 AM EDT
[#1]
All I can say is get used to the jams.
I've been waiting for a few months for a bolt which will supposedly address the jamming issue. U have the bull barrel, and agree with the R22 being a tack driver when it actually doesn't fail to feed.

I had my best luck with CCI stingers and Remmington Sub sonics.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:23:05 PM EDT
[#2]
im waiting on my bull barrel they sent my rifle to me with a std barrel and cheap plastic stock also wainting on my hk/g3 stock to come in. my rifle might be for sale soon or trade not for sure yet    
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay, calm down and try to tell us EXACTLY in as much detail as possible in what way it is "jamming." Some of us have been through this before and might be able to get you running.

Also tell us what kind of magazines, how many you loaded in them, and how easy or hard it is to get them in and out of the gun.

R22s sometimes require a little tweaking. When you get it running, you will love it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:34:40 PM EDT
[#4]
i pulled the trigger lower group off last night and installed a 20 thousands flat plate washer under it. it catches the mags nice and titght now. the hot lips 25 will not work with any ammo even if i load 5,10,15 rounds in them. i have a 10 eagle smoked it seems fair and a rotary ruger 10 rd will not work. i think alot of my troubles was the reciver not lining up level it feeds good in the house hand cycling the bolt goona shoot it again wednesday.i like the rifle and it looks and will post back my results
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#5]
My 'jams' have been mostly failure to extracts, and improper feeds. If you can visualize a V shaped grove along the side of the .22 shell, then you get what happens to me the majority of the time.

According to an email I received from Rhineland last night, I should be getting my new bolt 'soon'. Hopefully this takes care of the problem.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:05:19 PM EDT
[#6]
i get a few jams with the new cartridge half way in and the fired one half way out this and then the bent nose sendrome ones. had alot of luck today with a worn down  hot lips 25 rd mag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top