Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 9:09:56 PM EDT
I am thinking about purchasing one of these Gatling gun kits for 10/22's

Has anyone ever used/bought one of these? I am just wondering about the quality of the construction, and if you can actually hit anything with it.... I am not getting it for any practical purposes other than playing with at the range.

Thanks,
Josh
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:25:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Had one for awhile. Fun as hell. Only trouble is you cant keep the mags loaded long enough.

Fun toy,.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:06:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Had one for awhile. Fun as hell. Only trouble is you cant keep the mags loaded long enough.

Fun toy,.

LOL, Thanks. Thats exactly what I want :p
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if it would be legal to build a hand-cranked .22 chain gun?

(With a secret power-drill attachment, of course.)
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:24:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Its legal till you get to the power drill part :(, Would be neat though.

Josh
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:30:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its legal till you get to the power drill part :(, Would be neat though.

Josh

ARRRRR!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:22:35 AM EDT
[#6]
The BATFE takes the position that true "Gatling Gun" designs are not machine guns.  However, they are leery of any more modern design updates, even if they are crank operated.  

I would like to build a belt-fed .22 gatling, but don't know if it would get approval.

I created my own twins:

For the mags, you really need a mag loader.  The BC works pretty good.  I know a guy that created an electric mag loader.  A bit of overkill, but it loads a 25 round mag in about 2 seconds...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top